On Tuesday, NPR broke the news that Fox News contributor Rod Wheeler is suing the network over misattributing quotes to him. In honor of that lawsuit, here are some of the nuttiest quotes from Faux Noise over the years:
1. Bill O’Reilly says Asians aren’t liberals because they’re “hardworking.”
This is from a 2013 episode of “The O’Reilly Factor.” He said:
“But you know what’s shocking? Thirty-five percent of the Hawaiian population is Asian, and Asian people are not liberal, you know, by nature. They’re usually more industrious and hardworking.”
2. Brian Kilmeade asks Nicaraguan meteorologist to host a Taco Day segment because she “probably grew up on tacos, right?”
3. Hannity guest Bill Cunningham tells a female panelist, “Know your role and shut your mouth.”
4. Fox poll claims 120% of Americans believe scientists falsify global-warming data.
5. Andrea Tartaros blames statutory rape on feminism.
She actually said:
“Everything has become so sexualized now. Women who [commit statutory rape] feel like it’s not as stigmatizing as it was before. There’s something about feminism that lets them know ‘I can do everything that a man does. I can even go after that young boy. I deserve it.'”
They have said some pretty insane things on that network. Those are just a few.
Featured image via Twitter.