As “President” Donald Trump’s first 100 days quickly approaches, America’s strong, intelligent, and noble “Commander-in-Diapers” throws a tantrum over the “Ridiculous” high standards people unfairly set upon him.
Trump also contends that he actually accomplished “a lot” during his first 100 days.
“No matter how much I accomplish during the ridiculous standard of the first 100 days, & it has been a lot (including S.C.), media will kill!” Trump wrote on Twitter Friday morning.
No matter how much I accomplish during the ridiculous standard of the first 100 days, & it has been a lot (including S.C.), media will kill!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) April 21, 2017
Donald Trump’s first 100 days represents the worst legislative and political start of any U.S. president.
So far both versions of his Muslim (Travel) ban has been blocked by the courts.
- Trumpcare was declared D.O.A (dead on arrival).
- He’s rolled back many environmental protections.
- He’s rolled back civil rights protections.
- He’s declared war on the media for daring to report accurately.
- He’s ramped up attacks on Latino immigrants and their families.
- He’s gotten at least one U.S. soldier and dozens of civilians killed with his incompetent mismanagement skills.
- Also, Trump continues his unpresidential behavior on Twitter and other media outlets.
I probably list dozens if not hundreds of more examples, but you get the idea. Donald Trump and his failed presidency represent a shameful 4-year stand that America will spend the rest of its history trying to forget.